Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Estimator Architectural/Commercial Millwork Manufacturing
Architectural Elements Manufacturer, specializing in the type of challenging, mixed materials projects that other companies turn away. We are a fun, energetic and enthusiastic company that focuses on team building, problem solving and professional growth. We excel in providing our customers with design assistance which incorporates an understanding of their intent and an ability to find the right way to turn their vision into a reality.
We are looking to add an Estimator with experience in architectural millwork, such that they will have a comprehensive understanding of how interior elements are built and installed. This person should have an idea of what typical materials and items cost as well as an awareness for how long tasks take to produce. This understanding should be balanced with an open mind for recognizing that the specifics for any project may fall well outside of expectations, and recognize when specific details may alter an assumed approach. Especially beneficial will be experience as a Project Manager, with AWI standards, and with materials such as metalwork, stone and upholstery. Any experience with architectural design, with the NYC market, or in using Bluebeam software and Netsuite will also be beneficial.
• Reviewing and understanding architectural plans, specifications and intent.
• Balancing multiple large scale projects simultaneously.
• Communicating with the customer to meet and exceed their expectations, while balancing internal needs.
• Knowing what information needs to be clarified in the creation of proposals, and having the tactful concise ability to facilitate customer awareness of our approach.
• Learning, growing and rising to the occasion.
$50k - $75k commensurate of experience
401K, medical insurance and paid vacation time
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions