Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Retail Fixture Account Manager/Sales
Customer is a 20 year old and very well established commercial and architectural millwork manufacturer. Over the last few years they have developed, staffed and now realize solid growth in the retail fixture trades. If you are looking for a solid future with unlimited advancement and income opportunity then this is a ground level position offering just that.
The Retail Fixture Account Managers are responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all job activities including estimating, producing, and delivering products while meeting quality grades on schedule. The Retail Fixture Account Managers report directly to the President.
Knowledge & Skills
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Ability to summarize and communicate orally in person or over the telephone and in written
form over email.
• Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production
methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision
technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Knowledge of the Cabinet Industry and how it operates.
• Team oriented and the ability to operate with a diverse group of people.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate information to make decisions.
• Ability to sit and/or standing for extended periods of time.
• Ability to travel and visit building sites for meetings, measurements, and other events as
• Capable of carrying, moving, and lifting up to 20 pounds when needed.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs and payroll systems.
• Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends when necessary
• 2+ years of project management experience.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to drive a motor vehicle.
70K salary 2% commission on new sales
Health, Dental, 401K, PTO
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions