Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Production Manager Countertop Mfg. Granite, Marble, Corian, Laminate...
As a hands-on working Manager coordinates activities and flow of work with Fabricators, Machine Operators and Sanders in the Countertop Department to fabricate countertops by performing the following duties:
• Analyzes work orders to determine information such as material to be used, type of operations and sequence of operations required.
• Requisitions material i.e., laminate, Corian, shop supplies and tools.
• Examines defective equipment to determine cause of malfunction and reports need for repair.
• Visually inspects work in progress and completed work of sanders/fabricators for defects, etc.
• Provides training and advice to employees.
• Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and studies production schedules for completion of job assignment.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
• Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
• Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with assigned staff.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
• Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
• Performs administrative functions such as: observe and make formal appraisals of subordinate’s work, counsel employees and initiate disciplinary action, as needed.
• Assures that rules and regulations on housekeeping and safety practices are observed.
• Observes overall OSHA standards and performs presentation of safety meetings.
• Performs other duties assigned.
1. Knowledge of the Construction industry.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience and background include hands-on knowledge of various types of countertop products. (i.e., granite, marble, slate, tile, Corian.)
3. Experience with granite cutting machinery operation and maintenance.
4. Ability to observe and make work adjustments to complete projects.
5. Ability to schedule and control work projects and meets deadlines under pressure.
6. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
7. Ability to work independently and to make constructive decisions.
8. Ability to direct the work of others.
9. Ability to deal effectively with others.
10. Ability to analyze and resolves work related problems.
11. Ability to perform administrative duties.
12. Ability to work in a safe manner.
13. Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
$65K - $85K annual salary commensurate of experience
401K with match
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions