Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Design Engineer Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
Company does $8.5 million a year with 58 shop employees, with state of the art CNC equipment in 28,000 square feet of shop space. We have a staff of 12 in CAD drafting, engineering and project management, plus support personnel. Company is active member of the Architectural Woodwork Institute, both locally and nationally, and are certified by AWI for Premium Grade fabrication and are also members of CMA, ISSFA and ASA.
Looking to hire a lead engineer.
The Lead Engineer is responsible for generating accurate and complete production release packages, monitoring and assisting with the work activities of his/her peers, and acting as the liaison between the Process/Project Department Manager, Project Manager(s) and the Engineering team.
Develop and Deliver Robust Production Release Packages
1. Generate submittal drawings for Project Manager approval and incorporate redline corrections as applicable.
2. Review Architect and/or field redline corrections and incorporate to create a complete and accurate production release package.
3. Integrate any feedback and improvements from stakeholders to continually improve production release package quality.
• Fundamental understanding of computer based drafting
• Fundamental understanding of AutoCad drafting practices and Microvellum software applications.
• Natural curiosity and passion for millwork.
• Self-starter and motivator worker.
• Ability to work with minimal direction.
• Capability to manage a high level of ambiguity.
$55K - $65K annual salary commensurate of experience
Paid holidays, vacation, PTO, full health insurance for employee and half for family, profit sharing
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions