Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Drafting/Engineer Commercial Millwork Manufacturing (Engineering software knowledge is a plus)
Customer has been in business for more than 25 years and operations from a 30,000 square foot facility and building an additional 50,000 square foot of operating space. Annual revenues of over 15 million and growing. Due to growth they are seeking an engineer/draftsperson preferably with Microvellum and/or Cabinet Vision knowledge. This position REQUIRES millwork industry experience. Our consistent work and benefits make this an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced millwork professional. The ideal individual will bring new ideas with a fresh perspective but be willing to learn and understand our systems before attempting to change them.
- In-house production draftsman working as part of a team that is responsible for delivering the project. This is NOT an entry level position, experience is required: Minimum 3-5 years with AutoCAD and associated tools. Microvellum V7 Experience Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of AWI Quality Standards Preferred
- Must be able to read and understand all architectural drawings/specifications
- Draft shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Perform accurate material takeoffs and prepare buyout report for purchasing
- Prior Shop Floor and/or installation experience a Plus
- Some familiarity with how woodworking machinery operates: CNC, edge banding, doweling, clamps, etc.
$60K+ commensurate of experience
Group Health, Vacations, Paid holidays, personal days
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions