Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Manager Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
Our customer is growing the Architectural Millwork portion of their business and is looking for seasoned Project Managers with years of experience specifically running General Contractor negotiated millwork projects. Candidates should have 10 years of experience within the business of architectural millwork, and at least 5 years of that successfully fulfilling the role of Project Manager. Especially beneficial will be experience with AWI, best standards and practices, and with the NYC market. Any experience with additional construction materials such as metalwork, stone and upholstery, with architectural design or in using AutoCAD and Rhino will be beneficial.
We are an Architectural Elements Manufacturer, specializing in the type of challenging work that other companies turn away. We excel in providing our customers with design assistance which incorporates an understanding of their intent and an ability to find the right way to turn their vision into a reality. We are a fun, energetic and enthusiastic company that focuses on team building, problem solving and professional growth.
• Reviewing architectural plans, specifications and shop drawings.
• Managing multiple large scale projects simultaneously.
• Communicating with the customer to make sure all expectations are met and exceeded, while coordinating the transfer of information in a fashion that will bring in the project on time and within budget.
• Knowing what information needs to be included in shop drawings, and having the tactful concise writing ability to coordinate this with our customers as well as internally.
• Retrieving field dimensions - even when the building is not ready.
• Coordinating, overseeing and managing delivery and installation.
80K+ annual salary commensurate of experience
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401K with Company Match
· Early Fridays
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions