Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Engineer Commercial and Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
35 year old and well established having 120K square feet of manufacturing space and utilizing state of the art CNC equipment is looking to add to their engineering staff. Seeking an in house draftsperson/engineer with 4 years of architectural millwork drafting experience.
As a draftsperson with you will be responsible for the production of shop drawings and related bills of materials, assembly of submittal packages, and other similar duties.
• You will compare material types, quantities, and conformance to architectural specifications with estimate. Confer with Project Manager and Estimator on any conflicts and resolve before submission is made to general contractor.
• You will develop detailed production drawings with material and hardware schedules for the various projects undertaken by the company.
• You will also review architectural plans, coordinate millwork details with other trades to avoid conflicts, produce drawings of the project’s components showing exact details, elevations, sections, etc., and develop various schedules for doors, hardware or other similar details.
• You will also be responsible for Revising drawings based on changes made to the original plans or as field conditions require.
• You will also be responsible for processing and checking cut lists.
• You will be creating machining programs for the CNC.
• The drafting personal also provide as a liaison with the Project Manager or other personnel in order to clarify plans, instructions, time schedules, or other similar details.
Extensive woodworking knowledge with ability to see and identify any problem areas of missing information.
Must have fluent knowledge of AutoCAD.
Looking for a long term team member who is good with people and able to represent the company in front of new clients.
Must be confident in ability and able to work and collaborate with Project Management to assist in review of drawings, calculations and materials, technical documentation, meetings, site measurements, schedules, coordination, outsourcing, budgets and other areas if needed.
$60K-$80K starting salary commensurate of experience.
Medical insurance, 401K and PTO
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions