● Must have full working knowledge of cabinet shop operations
● Occasional lifting, carrying, frequent pushing and pulling of 50 pounds
● Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms; use fine motor coordination and eye-hand coordination.
● Frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
● Occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
● As needed, demonstrate proper millwork and general work techniques (equipment and machine operation, etc.), including safety.
● Knowledge of machines, equipment and tools, including appropriate use and basic maintenance.
● Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, safety, quality control, basic cost drivers, and other techniques for maximizing efficiency.
● Able to communicate effectively and professionally in English (verbal, written, aural). Preferred: English/Spanish bilingual.
● Able to work cooperatively in teams and resolve basic conflicts with little or no assistance.
● Able to motivate, develop and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for tasks.
● High school or equivalent (Preferred)
● Minimum of 5 years experience working with wood products preferred.
● Minimum 3 years of manufacturing supervisory experience