Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Manager Commercial and Architectural Millwork manufacturing
Commercial Architectural Millwork Co. specializing in High-end Commercial projects. We have an opportunity for a motivated project manager to join our team and continue the growth of our thriving company. We are Looking for an individual that will be responsible for organization, Implementation, and completion to the satisfaction of our clients.
• Oversee projects from initial sale through complete construction
• Taking Field Dimensions
• Attend subcontractor meetings
• Maintain a clean and neat professional appearance
• Coordinate installations
• Coordinate schedules with general contractors
• Request and coordinate samples for submitting
• Develop client relationships
• Manage projects from 5k to over 1M
• Negotiating and tracking Change Orders
• 2-5 years commercial millwork experience
• Able to read architectural and shop drawings
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with AutoCad
• Well organized
• Understand means, methods, and materials of commercial millwork
$65k - $85k commensurate of experience
Health insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Terms and Conditions
Questions or Comments
Mail is not sent.
Your email has been sent.