Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Production Manager High End Residential and Commercial Millwork
Managing 25+ production workers (welders, carpenters, finishers). Maximizing shop output daily for entire shop to meet customer and delivery demands. Develop project schedule and tracking to be utilized company wide. Assist Project Managers with shop related tasks. Quality Control of all shop built components and any vendor properties received. Report on shop hours and field managers schedules to accounting. Manage various Operations tasks and building maintenance. Coordinate with Purchaser to Order stock materials & specialty project materials. Help manage shop labor and crew responsibilities. Supervise install team to insure all components are included in client shipments
• Email, MS Office familiarity, ability to learn company business software
• Strong familiarity with woodworking, metal working, and finishing processes
• Ability to read shop drawings
• Bilingual (English, Spanish) is preferred but not required.
• Experience with comprehensive personnel management (training, development, record keeping, feedback and disciplinary actions)
60-75K Salary Commensurate
Paid Vacation, Company sponsored Medical, Vision and Dental
Terms and Conditions