Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Supervisor Assembly Deptartment Custom Fixture Manufacturing
Supervise our clients Assembly Departments production while maintaining quality control standards. Implementation and inventory control of general hardware stock for your schedule and also pre check custom hardware has arrived before starting project. Manage WIP (work in process) inventory of product waiting to enter your department. Work from production schedule – balance across employees/team. Manage staff of 8-12 people – recommend for advancement, train in specific functions, disciplinary if needed. Quality control inspection takeoff for inbound materials to your department measuring for correct cuts, gauges, colors before assembly of units commence. Quality control inspection checklist completion for completed fixtures leaving your department bound for shipping. Work with purchasing agent on materials missing from drawings or researching status of materials not received. Communicate with engineering on drawing updates and hardware changes
• Working knowledge of all type of construction materials for example (laminate, solid wood, melamine, metal, powder coating, aluminum, acrylics)
• Working knowledge of UL (section 65 wired cabinet) electrical wiring installation and testing
• Working knowledge of apply glass, acrylic, metal, plastic materials to wood based fixtures
• High level of attention to detail to finished seams/joints/fitment of accessories, over usability functionality of product
• Ability to interpret CAD engineering files and liaise with Plant Manager on intricate finishing projects
$24.00 - $28.00 hourly commensurate
Health Insurance including Dental and Visual options after 90 days. 401K Plan after 12 months. Vacation allowance.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions