Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Drafter Engineer Commercial Casework Manufacturing
17 year old and well established commercial educational/science cabinetry manufacturer. Looking for a Drafter/Engineer. Prepare Shop Drawings off of Architect/Engineer plans and project specifications. Resolve & reconcile discrepancies between Architect/Engineer plans and company’s standard manufacturing processes. Continuously update shop drawings to reflect all revisions per CPR’s & ASI’s. Prepare a Submittal Package inclusive of Shop Drawings, Hardware Samples, Sample Cabinets, & Product Data. Process and communicate Change Orders, assuring the customer and project team are aware of changes and effect on timing and budget. Contribute to the development of the company to deliver quality products & processes.
• Experience in the manufacturing of casework & millwork within primary area of educational facilities.
• The ability to independently exercise business judgment as to important tasks, while always considering the customers’ and company’s best interests.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• AutoCAD Proficiency.
• Microvellum Experience a plus
• Manufacturing engineering knowledge.
$55K - $80K annual salary commensurate of experience
Health Insurance (close to 100% coverage of annual premiums)_ Paid Holidays_ One Week Paid Vacation
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions