Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Manager/Engineer (Commercial Architectural Millwork)
Our client is a highly successful 35 year old manufacturer of high end architectural and commercial cabinetry/millwork and wood products. They are looking to add to their highly talented staff and seek a candidate capable of managing in-house and subcontracted production and installation activities to the overall schedule of complex architectural millwork projects. Convert architectural blueprints into shop drawings using AutoCAD, enabling our production team to fabricate millwork and casework to exacting standards. Serve as a primary point of contact with demanding general contractor customers and architects. Assist with estimating and bidding. Manage supplier relationships. This is a full-time position and company seeks career oriented candidate.
• At least ten years of related work experience (Commercial Millwork)
• Architectural millwork industry experience required
• General management skills with a track record of successfully completing complex, long-term projects in
a team-based environment
• Strong, demonstrable AutoCAD experience and skills
• Knowledge of AWI and LEED standards
• Ability to effectively manage relationships with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, architects.
• Comfort with a collaborative working environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to work both independently and in teams
• Ability to own and improve business processes
$65k - $70k commensurate +Bonus Program
Medical Insurance, bonus incentives, IRA, vacation and holiday pay.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions