Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
CAD/CAM Programmer, Commercial/Hospitality Architectural Millwork
Specializing in corporate hospitality and institutional environments, our client has enjoyed 50+ years of successful manufacturing. They are looking to add to their team of career professionals and are looking to hire a CAD/CAM programmer. Successful candidate will review 2D/3D drawings for proper measurements, function and construction. Work out drawing issues with purchasing, drafting, & project managers. Program parts in AutoCAD or other Cam software. Process parts with Cad Code or other Cam software. Assist drafting in determining technical specifications and quality requirements for manufactured parts. Review and analyze engineering drawings for accuracy. Create Kitting packages for production. Update drawings w/RFP stamp, republish, and print required sets. Distribute drawings to production and update cell data. Take off Sheet Goods/ Laminates / Veneers and place requisition for order with purchasing. Research limitations on Veneer / Laminates / PVC Edging / Cores. Work out Custom Panel tickets w/Drafting when required. To maintain high quality control standards through lean business practices, continuous training and educations
• Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups or employees.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of; Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. General knowledge or understanding of computer application programs. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Ability to read and interpret complex drawings
• General knowledge or understanding of computer application programs
• Proficient in following software programs: AutoCAD, Cad Code , Alpha Cam, Excel
• Be acutely aware of material thicknesses and stock inventory levels of sheet goods, lumber & hardware
• Have Knowledge of Machining, Assembly, Trimming & Finishing of Cabinets
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task
• Strong work ethic, dependability and team spirit
• Ability to collaborate with fellow peers and work in team based environment
• Efficient and accurate with a strong attention to detail
$50K to $65K commensurate + overtime and bonus
PTO - vacation, 10 holidays, 5 sick, 401K. $.50/on the $1.00 up to 6% match.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions