Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Design Engineer Residential Cabinetry and Millwork
Customer has been in business since 1978 and has 300K square feet of manufacturing space. They currently employ over 400 and offer cabinetry and millwork to builders and contractors nationwide.
They are looking to hire a drafter/engineer with Cabinet Vision experience.
Responsibilities: Draw initial set of proposal drawings based on architecturals and design feedback/intent/guidance from sales team. Update proposal drawings based on pre-measure walks. Update proposal drawings post frame walk to finalize master files such that project is ready for production lots. Complete changes to master files when changes are encountered post models. Prepare output data for manufacturing on production lots using the master files as a starting point.
Note: Given the compensation range for this hire, we are looking for a “custom” design engineer. Someone who has the aptitude and ability to work closely with a homeowner for a custom home. Requires unique skill set of strong communication skills, design knowledge and experience, cabinetry experience (how things go together) and of course a strong cabinet vision user.
3-5 years residential cabinetry engineering experience.
Experience dealing with GC's and homeowners in determining scope of work.
Strong communication skills, design knowledge and cabinetry manufacturing knowledge.
$24.00 to $30.00 hourly commensurate of experience
• Vacation: 2 weeks’ paid vacation, eligible to be used as accrued.
• Sick Leave: 3 days’ sick leave per calendar year.
• Holidays: 7 paid holidays, effective immediately. (Please note, this can be changed at any time with or without notice based on Company needs.)
• Health/Dental/Vision Benefit Package: Eligible first of the month, following hire date.
• Life Insurance: 1x annual base salary paid by the Company. Eligible first of the month, following hire date.
• Voluntary Cafeteria Plan to include Term Life Insurance, Cancer, Accidental/Sickness and Short-Term Disability: Eligible first of the month, following date.
• 401K Plan: Eligible first of the month, following 90-days of employment. No current match in place.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions