Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Engineering Detailer Residential Cabinetry
Customer has been in business since 1978 and has 300K square feet of manufacturing space. They currently employ over 400 and offer cabinetry and millwork to builders and contractors nationwide.
Company is looking to hire a detailer.
Successful candidate will be required to:
Take master drawing in Cabinetvision for models and apply lot specific selections to prepare output data for manufacturing.
1-3 years previous experience in detailing in cabinetry manufacturing.
Previous cutlist experience with any engineering software is required with CV being a plus.
Previous bench experience is a plus.
$18.00 to $22.00 hourly commensurate of experience
• Vacation: 2 weeks’ paid vacation, eligible to be used as accrued.
• Sick Leave: 3 days’ sick leave per calendar year.
• Holidays: 7 paid holidays, effective immediately. (Please note, this can be changed at any time with or without notice based on Company needs.)
• Health/Dental/Vision Benefit Package: Eligible first of the month, following hire date.
• Life Insurance: 1x annual base salary paid by the Company. Eligible first of the month, following hire date.
• Voluntary Cafeteria Plan to include Term Life Insurance, Cancer, Accidental/Sickness and Short-Term Disability: Eligible first of the month, following date.
• 401K Plan: Eligible first of the month, following 90-days of employment. No current match in place.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions