Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Estimator Commercial Millwork
Using casework and architectural woodwork manufacturing methods review bid documents to create bid pricing. Deliver a complete and accurate set of bid documents to Engineering upon award of a project. Be able to relay all Bid Phase written and verbal information to project management.
1) Thorough understanding of woodwork materials and manufacturing methods
2) Excellent math skills and Excel spreadsheet experience
3) Excellent attention to details
4) Excellent phone, writing, and communication skills that project a solid knowledge of our industry and the project
5) Ability to become immersed in the details of a prospective project
6) Confidence in ability to digest, retain, and record project details for the duration of the project, through award and hand-off to PM
7) Experience with Estimating software.
65K-75K annual salary commensurate to experience
Medical, Dental, 401K and paid vacations and holidays.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions