Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
AutoCAD Draftsman Commercial Millwork Mfg.
We are a growing company and are currently seeking to add an experienced AutoCAD draftsman, preferably with Microvellum and/or Cabinet Vision knowledge to our strong engineering team. This position REQUIRES millwork industry experience. Our consistent work and benefits make this an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced millwork professional. The ideal individual will bring new ideas with a fresh perspective but be willing to learn and understand our systems before attempting to change them.
- In-house production draftsman working as part of a team that is responsible for delivering the project. This is NOT an entry level position, experience is required: Minimum 3-5 years with AutoCAD and associated tools. Microvellum V7 Experience Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of AWI Quality Standards Preferred
- Must be able to read and understand all architectural drawings/specifications
- Draft shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Perform accurate material takeoffs and prepare buyout report for purchasing
- Prior Shop Floor and/or installation experience a Plus
- Some familiarity with how woodworking machinery operates: CNC, edge banding, doweling, clamps, etc.
$55K+ annual salary commensurate of experience
-Relocation assistance available
-Health Insurance options available
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions