Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
CAD Programmer/Draftsperson Commercial/Architectural Millwork Mfg.
We are a manufacturer of custom architectural Millwork serving the commercial and hospitality industry. The CAD Programmer/Drafter is responsible for creating accurate shop drawings and CNC programs for the machine operators to complete customer orders.
• Utilize drafting software (WoodCadCam preferred) to draft shop drawings according to customer specification
• Program the drawings for the cnc machine according to specifications in and accurate and timely manner.
• Organize, document and store files on the server in the appropriate customer files, notating changes made to programs.
• Nest parts on material to ensure that minimum amounts of scrap are created.
• Collaborate with machine operators to ensure understanding of job specifications and material.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures associated with the Quality System pursuant to the ISO standards.
• Associates Degree in CAD design or equivalent experience.
• WoodCadCam experience preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years CAD programming and design in manufacturing/fabrication of a millwork environment
• Proven ability to read and interpret procedures, architecture elevations, drawings, safety rules, maintenance instructions and company guidelines
• Possess strong mathematical skills and practical knowledge of measuring tools, equipment and concepts.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
$65K-$95K annual salary commensurate
Health insurance, PTO, vacation
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions