Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Project Engineer Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
Seeking an in house draftsperson/engineer with 4 years of architectural millwork drafting experience. As a draftsperson you will be responsible for the production of shop drawings and related bills of materials, assembly of submittal packages, and other similar duties.
• You will compare material types, quantities, and conformance to architectural specifications with estimate. Confer with Project Manager and Estimator on any conflicts and resolve before submission is made to general contractor.
• You will develop detailed production drawings with material and hardware schedules for the various projects undertaken by the company.
• You will also review architectural plans, coordinate millwork details with other trades to avoid conflicts, produce drawings of the project’s components showing exact details, elevations, sections, etc., and develop various schedules for doors, hardware or other similar details.
• You will also be responsible for Revising drawings based on changes made to the original plans or as field conditions require.
• You will also be responsible for processing and checking cut list created from “Cad/Cam” software.
• You will be creating machining programs for the CNC.
• The drafting personal also provide as a liaison with the Project Manager or other personnel in order to clarify plans, instructions, time schedules, or other similar details.
Must be detailed orientated, must be able to work out problems, double check work prior to completion. Experience with AUTOCAD 2016 or higher and Knowledge of AWI Standards. Experience with WoodCad/Cam, Inventor, Microvellum or equivalent “Cad/Cam” software, as well as Cut-RITE & WoodWOP is preferred.
$50k-$75K annual starting salary commensurate of experience
Health Insurance, short term disability. We offer life insurance and log term disability. Dental reimbursements. Profit sharing plan. 401k
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions