We are expanding!!! We are a growing and energetic firm looking for GREAT people to join our team. This growth is driven by a need to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 clients.
We need a strong and experienced Project Manager with a Find a Way and Get it Done mentality.
If you believe you have the drive, experience, and knowledge, you can play a SIGNIFICANT role and be a MAJOR contributor to this business expansion. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can drive Change and Influence the direction of the company, this might be the place for you. We have over 20 years of extensive design and build experience in Structural Branding Solutions.
If you possess personal attributes, skills, knowledge, and experience that align with our Divisional needs. Please apply.
The ideal candidate for this position will be providing Project Management, including Operational Facing Project Management, Client Facing Interaction, Project Take-offs, and ensuring projects are executing On Schedule and On Quality.
The individual will be key to ensuring successful project execution, great customer experience, and continued company growth.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills – both operationally and client facing
- Provide internal support, direction, and a clear path to success for each assigned project.
- Budget adherence and evaluation.
- Project Schedule Management.
- Knowledge of Exhibit/Tradeshow, Millwork, Commercial Cabinetry, Metal Work, Finishing
- Exposure to several construction trades: electrical, framing/drywall, paint, flooring, plumbing, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage personal and project timelines.
- Ability to consistently ensure project timelines are met.
- Ability to work with employees, management, vendors, and clients.
- Identify project objectives and ensure that they are organized for a positive outcome.
- 6+ Years of Exhibit and Millwork Project Management experience
- Exhibit, Commercial, Restaurant, Multi-Family Dwelling Tenant Improvement experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of materials and project phasing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
|Field of Interest
Project Management/Site Supervision
|Ryan Fullerton (417) 682-3056
|90-120K starting annual salary commensurate
|Medical, Dental, Vision 401K with 4% match, PTO and Holiday pay