Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Estimator – Commercial Millwork and Retail Fixture Manufacturing
. The Estimator provides complete bid pricing for each project by determining all costs including material, labor, outsourced components, packaging, freight and installation. Prepares sketches and/or CAD drawing as required for outsourcing components. Works with clients, sales team suppliers and/or internal departments to develop alternative materials and value engineering ideas to reduce costs and add value to our customers. Sources new vendors/suppliers as required. Coordinates with production to perform time studies, learn new manufacturing methods and processes to reduce costs, and improve quality. Maintains schedule of incoming quote requests. Analyze results of job cost studies to determine accuracy of estimates. Participates in weekly job cost reviews. Reviews accuracy of ERP Routers.
Associate/Bachelor’s degree and /or three to five years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. No certification required.
Job-Related Experience/ Skills/ Competencies
• Three to five years’ experience in manufacturing wood retail fixture/displays.
• Computer skills: MS Office, ERP/MRP, AutoCAD.
• fabrication of store fixtures, displays, and millwork.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Teamwork, collaboration, relationship management, and communication skills essential in the day to day working environment of the Estimator.
• Analytical skills.
• Possible local and/or new supplier visits and assessments.
$70K - $90K Commensurate annual salary and annual performance bonus
401K, Medical and Dental and Life insurance, paid vacation time
Terms and Conditions