Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
Estimator Commercial and Architectural Millwork Manufacturing
As assigned by VP Estimating, independently reviews blue prints and accurately identifies specific millwork requirements according to those blue prints and published specifications. On a timely basis, submits RFIs to General Contractor and follows up as needed. Utilizes (1) company price guidelines to price all millwork produced internally, (2) secures prices from multitude of vendors for materials required from external sources, and (3) works with VP Purchasing to price finishing, solid surface, and installation requirements. Summits bid according to requirements provided by General Contractor. Within a reasonable period of time, follows up with General Contractor on the status of the bid. May be required to attend scope meeting with General Contractor. May be required to provide value engineering suggestions to General Contractor. When a bid is successful, collaborates with the assigned Project Manager in identifying and explaining the requirements for millwork. May be required to price, or assist with pricing, Change Orders as requested by the Project Manager.
• College Degree or minimum of 2 years of trade school architectural design
• 5 years’ experience in similar capacity with commercial architectural millwork company with sales of >$10,000,000
• Detailed oriented and able to work independently
• Highly organized and successful in meeting deadlines
• Very familiar with AWI Quality Standards
• Strong computer skills
• Very familiar with all forms of architectural millwork materials
$60K - $70K+ commensurate of experience
Health, Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO and relocation expenses.
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions