Recruiting/Executive Search/Consulting Trade Specific to
Wood and Wood Product Manufacturing and Processing
Click here to inquire about this job.
TJP Job ID
TJP Job ID
AutoCAD Programming Engineer Commercial Millwork
We have been in business for more than 10 years. We currently occupy a 30,000sqft building but have begun the process of building a new 50,000sqft building. With more than 12 million in annual revenue we currently employ 75 people.
We are a growing company and are currently seeking to add an experienced AutoCAD engineer preferably with Microvellum and/or Cabinet Vision knowledge to our strong engineering team. This position REQUIRES millwork industry experience. Our consistent work and benefits make this an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced millwork professional. The ideal individual will bring new ideas with a fresh perspective but be willing to learn and understand our systems before attempting to change them.
- In-house production engineer working as part of a team that is responsible for delivering the project. This is NOT an entry level position, experience is required: Minimum 3-5 years with AutoCAD and associated tools. Microvellum V7 Experience Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of AWI Quality Standards Preferred
- Must be able to read and understand all architectural drawings/specifications
- Draft shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Perform accurate material takeoffs and prepare buyout report for purchasing
- Create a "Production Package" for shop. Prior Shop Floor and/or Installation Experience a Plus
- Ultimately responsible for pushing approved projects into the shop.
- Must be VERY familiar with how woodworking technology works: CNC, edge banding, doweling, clamps, etc.
- Must be VERY familiar with how to use woodworking software to control project global variables, materials management, libraries, custom products, adjusting for any custom tooling, nesting, reporting, labeling, etc.
- Above position is for experienced applicants. These are NOT entry level positions.
$55-$65K annual salary commensurate of experience
Group Health, Vacations, Paid holidays, personal days
We Proudly Sponsor
Terms and Conditions