The Commercial Project Managers are responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all job activities including preparing, producing, and delvering products.
Essential Functions and Responsibilites
- Plan, organize, and direct activities to ensure job activities stay on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Communicate with General Contractors and Architects to clarify any inconsistencies and resolve any design conflicts.
- Ensure accurate contracts.
- Properly measure on site dimensions to verify that specified designs are accurate and work within construction methods.
- Manages several jobs at once while meeting deadlines and constantly communicating with contractors.
- Read prints and specifications in order to understand all aspects of a project.
- Work closely with drafters to ensure product is drawn according to prints and meets regulations.
- Determine material orders and keep accurate records for all projects.
- Ensure all materials are on hand when needed for production.
- Understand the types of materials that are needed to construct a job properly.
- Correctly fill in product take offs, change order forms, and job order request sheets.
- Communicate with purchasing agent about product samples and delivery dates.
- Ensure production folders are complete and accurate and to the shop in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate notice on buyouts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to summarize and communicate orally in person or over the telephone and in written form over email.
- Ability to manage a variety of information while being able to properly sort, organize, and delegate personal duties.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work indepenently with minimal direction.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination with people and resources.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of Cabinet Industry and how it operates.
- Team oriented and the ability to operate with a diverse group of people
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information to make decisions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Business Management or two or more years of Project Management experience
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends when necessary
- Must possess a vaild MN driver’s license and pass a Motor Vehicle check.
Work Conditions and Physical Demands
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel and visit building sites for meetings, measurements, and other job specific gatherings as needed.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs.
- Capable of carrying, moving, and lifting up to 50 pounds when needed.
- Occasional exposure to contaminants such as dust or other odors.
- May be required to occasionally be around hazardous equipment.
- Periodic exposure to loud noises and sounds.
- Regular office environment.
For immediate consideration forward your resume, salary requirement and interest in above position to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (417) 850-7159.
|Field of Interest
Project Management/Site Supervision
|Ryan Fullerton (417) 850-7159
|$80-$100K starting annual salary commensurate of experience
|Paid Holidays, PTO, Simple IRA, Health & Dental Insurance